Sunday, December 17, 2017

Oh, What a Tangled Web

Just go on to one of the web host sites, I said. How hard can it be to put together a web site, I said?

Uh huh.

I'm glad I didn't do that. The new web site - Jamesgreer.online, is live. It looks awesome! There are links to places where you can buy my books. There are short stories, partial unpublished manuscripts and some of the inside information I haven't had a chance to share. You'll not only meet some of the characters, you'll read how they came to be, what I hoped to say through them and the kind of help I've had in making their stories seem real.

James Greer OnLine!

There will be frequent updates, to keep readers informed about novels-in-progress. We'll also have some contests, give you a chance to read other writers and link to this blog.

Huge Kudos to Heather Grady. She's a busy person, with a number of high-powered clients. She took out the time to make this project shine. www.linkedin.com/in/heathergrady

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment