Monday, December 30, 2013

Be My Guest

“For your born writer, nothing is so healing as the realization that he has come upon the right word.”
—Catherine Drinker Bowen

This has been an especially successful year for Bikecopblog. I want to grow this site in 2014, and that involves many of you. Who that is specifically isn't up to me, though.

I have approached several writers to "guest" on these pages. Just this morning daughter Katy and I discussed a blog about a Christmas 2013 package that seems to have gone on vacation. Daughter Beth and I have discussed writing a book together - what better way to preview some of the chapters.

The next chapter in this blog is the chance to host other writers, therefore - an open invitation. If you'd like to put something together and have it posted here, I'd love to host your writing. Points of view different than mine are not just welcomed, they are solicited. Writing a book? Appearing in a magazine? Links and cover shots are also welcome. Send me an email at painterpublish@comcast.net and I'll get you hooked up with the simple ground rules.

Happy writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment